Tuesday 16 August 2011

The week that was.. for me..

Sports at a glance.. My Favourite only..
My favourite EPL team, Liverpool has just managed a draw at Anfield. I was hoping for a good win but a draw might start something what they had left last season. Some say it’s a fair result for Liverpool and even King Kenny say it’s a fair result. The 1st half was good as commented by some of the faithful but some of them are saying that teams are improving and getting better over the years. Or, maybe it is because the players and managers are getting better at their tactics, strategies and strength. Maybe yes maybe no.
On the other note, despite his best effort, Datuk Lee Chong Wei failed to smash off China’s Lin Dan in the recently BWF World Championship 2011 at Wembley Arena London. Nevertheless, it was an entertaining game by both them. They gave us thrilling game with smashing high speed shuttle across the court and diving around like they can fly. Superb is the only word I can say to both of them. Anyway, congratulations to both of them and yes you guys are still the best around. As a Malaysian, I wish Datuk Lee Chong Wei a more successful future. By the way, his finger was bleeding during the game. That’s what I call 100% commitment and focus. It’s mind boggling and he is still the man to beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment