Tuesday 16 August 2011

Want to try something different?

Recently I went to this Hong Kong Recipe Restaurant at 1B. It was good as before. Yes, I used to have my lunch or dinner here so it’s only fair if I say it again. Good as before. In case you are in 1B and looking for a place to ease your hunger, you can always try this restaurant. Last time I tried black pepper lamb chop and enough talking, it was good. This is not a promotional thing but just to share with you on where you can get alternative food at 1B. I forgot to remind you, it’s a non halal restaurant. Why? I used to order food with pork meat here. You can get a something in a Hong Kong style here. Rice, noodles and even coffee. So if you are thinking of something Hong Kong, then go to this restaurant. Then come back and tell me about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment