Wednesday 10 August 2011

Tamu Tamparuli

I went to Pekan Tamparuli today. Just to enjoy the cool breeze from the mountain range. Yes, I still find it’s fascinating to be there. Fascinating and reminds me of my early days when I was a kid. The Tamu still the place to be. Just like the old days. Nothing beats that.
I did some walk around and at the same time getting some goodies for me to bring back home. I’m not that far though. But as time goes by, it’s not unusual for me to visit Tamparuli once in a year. Life got so demanding and Tamu just another thing that goes like “later la if got time”.
Nevertheless, I enjoyed my trip. Jammed packed road, friendly people mostly Dusun speaking, lots of lots of things to buy and not forgetting some very good food. I hope to be there again but I’m not sure when. But rest assures you will not be disappointed if you come to Tamu Tamparuli. Do visits the Jambatan Tamparuli because if not, you going regret it. That’s maybe the only valid proof you ever step your foot at Tamparuli.

No comments:

Post a Comment