Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday

It has been a while. A bit busy but not out yet. Got a few interested person this last few days. Installed 2 units on Vios 2009 and Kancil 660 respectively. Pictures will be uploaded later.

Got few units left in my pocket. Well, let's see who's going to grab the last batch of RM180/pc. After this, sadly to inform you my dear reader, the price would go up to RM195/pc. 
Notification has been made at the relevant point of reference so it may not sounds so surprising.

Back to the main topic. Just wanted to wish all of you a very happy and merry Christmas! Have a joyful holiday and celebration with your loves one. May all the blessing be yours and what truly yours will be yours eventually.

Before I end my rambling, to all my dear friends.. Drive safely. It counts! Be safe on the road. As I would like to brag, Sabah SURBO supports safe driving!

God bless and have a joyful festive season.

No comments:

Post a Comment